What you can do with a toe jack?
- What you can do with a toe jack?
Toe jack works if there is a slight gap of about 2 cm from the ground.
It is an excellent tool that can lift heavy machinery or objects.
Also, by using toe lift jack you can lift and/or lower with “less vibration to the machine” than when using a crowbar or the like.
Therefore, the work of lifting precision machines such as CNC machines, printing machines, and semiconductor manufacturing equipment can be performed “safer”.
In addition, the toe jack can lift heavy objects in millimeters by operating the lever.
Therefore, when installing the machine, you can make fine adjustment the height of the machine “more accurately”.
- EAGLE toe jack works well in such situations:
Toe jack are mainly used when “bringing machine tools into the factory”.
It is mainly used when “changing the layout of the factory”. In such cases, toe jacks are used:
• When changing the direction of the machinery skates while moving the industrial machine.
• When removing the machinery skates from the industrial machine after moving.
• When adjusting the height of the machine during installation, setting up
See more: What is toe jack?